01-29-2013
Good morning Divers!!!
Current conditions for diving in Laguna Beach. The County's rain advisory is still in place, I expect that to last until tomorrow. The surf is still up, running about 3-4 feet as I write this. The live cam doesn't look all that good either. It will probably take another couple of days for the viz to improve. Viz today should be in the 5-10 feet range. But with the advisory still in place, better to wait in my opinion.

Our plans actually look better than last week, no rain in the forecast until about Monday. So get ready, looks like we will be diving on Saturday.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com