Good morning Divers!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. Rain advisory still in effect. I expect that until Friday morning. But the good news is surf is low today. Bad news is the surf will build today through Thursday dropping down on Friday. So viz should be effected at 10-12 feet. So stay out of the water until the advisory is lifted and then you will need to decide the is it worth it factor. So I have a feeling that our group emails this week will sound the same.

I did get a dive report from Jeff who dove Catalina dive park, 50-75 feet of viz with Sargassum everywhere. So there is decent diving & viz somewhere, just not off Laguna right now. Thanks Jeff.

Our plans are for Saturday. I don't see rain in the forecast, but stay tuned.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour