05-06-2015
Good morning Divers!!!
Welcome those new to our list of local OC divers. Once we get decent conditions, join us for a scheduled dive. Welcome aboard.

Current diving conditions in Laguna Beach. The swell is supposed to drop down today, keep in mind it will take about 2 days for the viz to get back to 10+ feet. The forecast for rain has changed, instead of a 40% chance of rain, it is now 60% for Thus and 40% for Fri. I do not recommend going out today, call it the possible calm before the storm, it is just not worth it. Viz sux and the surf is still not ideal either.

Our plans for Saturday. Looks like we will know by Friday what our plans are. Bottom line is this, IF the County issues a rain advisory, we are not diving, simple as that. Don't dive in water with high bacteria levels, that is the bottom line. So stay tuned.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com