Good morning Divers!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. Is this the calm before the storm? I say that because the surf is low right now this AM, but by Sunday into Monday, there is surf expected to be 8-12 feet. But this morning, the surf is running 1-3 feet and viz should still be decent at 10-18 feet. Drop me your dive reports.

Our plans for tomorrow. Louis & I have been digging and digging for more info. On the 3D models it shows surf in the 2-3 feet range for tomorrow, but the surf watch forecast is showing chest high and higher. So we have decided to cancel. Like last w/e, I read some dive reports of 10-15 feet of viz at Deadman's, yet at Shaw's a class had waves over their heads and "Lost gear" by many students and viz of 8 feet. So even though we are going to cancel, if you decide to go, pick your dive site and whether you go in carefully, make good choices based on what you see and find out from other divers there. WE will look forward to next Saturday instead.

For those of you who volunteer at the AoP in Long Beach, let me know how they are doing w/o power. I would guess there is a generator of some sort there. Let me know. That would make good reading for everyone here.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour