07-20-2015
Good morning Divers!!!

Rich and I had a tough decision to make on Friday if we should dive or not. The swell models were showing the south swell wasn't going to hit yet and
we had a threat of rain coming. We decided to be cautious and cancel the dive.

On Saturday, the storm did come and it arrive early. Thunder was heard across the southland and beaches were closed around 10am. It rained pretty
hard and the county issued a rain advisory in the afternoon. So no diving until that is lifted, which might be on Thursday.

The south swell is due to arrive on Monday and calm down by the end of the week. It will come back but that will be next week. We just might have a
window of opportunity to dive on Saturday. Rich will have more through out the week.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com