Good morning Divers!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. Thumbs sideways. Today is one of those days where you need to decide if it will be worth the effort. Surf is sticking at around 2-4 feet and viz will be low at 10-15 feet. With some swell and low viz, conditions are not ideal and all I ask is that you make good diving decisions out there. Send me your dive reports if you head out.

Our plans are tomorrow are cancelled. We had to decide if it was worth taking new divers out and we feel it is not. Surf will be about the same as today and so will the viz. So we'll look ahead to next Saturday, we have some weather in the forecast and swell too, but we'll watch that and you just be ready to dive. Stay tuned.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour