Good morning Divers!!!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I was watching the blow outs on Football when I realized I had not sent out the group email, oooops. I received a dive report yesterday and viz at Shaw's was 10 feet at best, thanks Frank. He also said surf was 3-4 feet. Today, I have waited until 9:30 because I wanted to see IF the County was going to issue a rain advisory, which has not happened yet. http://ocbeachinfo.com Today, if yesterday was that bad, it looks like the surf is mainly 1-3 feet and viz should be 10-15+ feet. So for today, conditions & viz are recovering.

I just heard from Louis, we have decided we are ON for tomorrow. Conditions & viz are all over the place right now, so it is hard to predict how it will be. It could be 10-15 feet OR it could be 30-50+ feet, we won't know until we get to the beach tomorrow. If you are driving in from the outer areas, you need to figure out if the drive is worth it or not. If you are new to diving with us, please show up a bit early, Louis & I are usually at the meeting spot by 7:10 or so. We won't decide on where we are diving until we get to the mall. Info on where we meet with maps & gps are on the web site under "Directions". We'll see YOU tomorrow, BE THERE!!!

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour