Good morning Divers!!!
Current diving conditions in Laguna Beach. Yesterday I said it looked like it was possible to get a dive in, well, today that idea appears to be going away. The high surf advisory is in place until Friday and Laguna's surf is building. Surf appears to be 3-4+ feet although Laguna is getting some protection from the Catalina 'Shadow' as I call it. Viz today is staying around 10 feet. Not what I prefer for local diving, tough decision for making a dive today. Keep an eye on the surf if you decide to go out, I don't think it will be worth it, but that's my take on it. If you are one of the surfer's on the list and going out today, send me your observations.

Our plans for Saturday will hinge on the surf, plus I see rain is on the way for the w/e too. Stay tuned.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour