07-22-2016
Good morning Divers!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. It's hot outside and the S swell is pushing in. Surf is running 2-4+ feet, or as it is sometimes put, chest to shoulder height. Viz will suffer as a result, around 10 feet or less. This sucks, we get one day of partially decent conditions and then even that goes away. Today, you need to make good decisions out there and decide if it is worth it or not.

Our plans for tomorrow. Louis & I decided that it just isn't worth it, so we're going to cancel. I think the surf will be in the 2-5 feet range and viz low at 10 feet and less. Just not worth it for us. So we'll focus in on next Saturday, stay tuned.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com