05-01-2017
Good morning Divers!!!

Welcome to those that are new to the list. This is the group that dives every Saturday (conditions permitting).

We canceled the dive this past weekend. Rich and I went back and forth on whether or not we should cancel. Since we want to have good visibility, we decided to
cancel. Rich texted me on Friday afternoon that the surf picked up and believes we made the right decision. But the surf died down the next day and wasn't a
problem. But we still don't know how the visibility was. So we error on the side of caution.

This week, the south swell is suppose to return, then back down. But it comes back at the end of the week. It might affect our diving for the weekend.

Rich will have more throughout the week.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com