05-08-2017
Good morning Divers!!!

Welcome to those that are new to the list. This is the group that dives every Saturday (conditions permitting).

We canceled the dive this past weekend. The weather was all of the place. There was rain in the forecast for the weekend so we canceled it. High surf and high
winds arrived and made the ocean a mess. In fact on Sunday morning, the county issued their rain advisory. That means we stay out of the ocean for 72 hours after
it stops.

This week, the ocean will calm down. No surf is going to hit our beaches until the weekend. But will it start on Saturday morning or wait until the afternoon?

Rich will have more throughout the week.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com