06-02-2017
Good morning Divers!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. Surf is pretty flat at 1-3 feet this morning. Viz is still low at around 10 feet. So this morning should be decent for a dive, send me your dive reports if you do.

Our plans for tomorrow. Will we be able to make it 4 weeks in a row? Nope. We are canceling our plans, why? The surf is going to build today through the weekend, chest high, 2-4+ feet which will last until Mon/Tue. So Louis & I decided that diving is not going to work out for us, surf higher than ideal and really low viz too, bad combination for having new people join us. But if you decide to head out, pay attention to the surf, if it gets higher than 3 feet, reconsider, the viz will not be worth it, I know, been there, done that. Send me your dive reports if you decide to go out. We'll focus in on next Saturday, let's see if we can dive more than 1-2 weeks in a row. Stick with us and we'll have more starting on Monday.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com