03-26-2018
Good morning Divers!!!

We cancelled the dive on Saturday because of RAIN! Even though it was a nice sunny weekend, the county issued a rain advisory and it's still not lifted. It might be
lifted today or tomorrow, but it's a good idea to follow their warning and not to dive until it's been lifted.

Looking ahead, there is no rain in the forecast. The surf will become small at the end of the week and so the weekend is going to look good for diving. Rich will
have more throughout the week.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com