04-20-2018
Good morning Divers!!! It's Friday!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. It appears that the swell is starting to increase with chest to head high for Saturday. It looks like 1-4+ feet today. Viz will depend on where you go into the water, reduced at around 10 feet. If you go out today, send me a dive report.

Our plans for tomorrow are cancelled. Louis & I debated this quite a lot and we decided that chest to head high surf was just not right for when we have new divers with us. Some of you will still decide to hit the beach, which is up to you, but for our plans, we feel that higher than ideal surf and lower viz is not worth it. So instead we'll look forward to next Saturday and figure that out. So stay tuned here for more.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour
http://southcoastdivers.com