Good morning Divers!!! It's Friday!!!
Current scuba diving conditions in Laguna Beach. The swell is not ideal today, running 2-4+ feet today. Viz remains low at 10 feet & less. Send me your dive reports if you go out today.

Our plans for tomorrow are canceled. The surf is supposed to drop down for tomorrow, but it's the viz that is below our minimum. It took some decision making to cancel, I didn't decide until this morning. But if you decide to go out, just let me know how it is out there. But we're going to focus in on next Saturday instead.

Diving!! DO IT!! Safely...

Rich Parker & Louis Umphenour